Brave Bubs medical grow suits made from 95% cotton and 5% spandex, allows parents and caregivers more access to their bub in hospital and a level of independence that is lacking with dressing and changing bubs.
Its unique design reduces the time needed for nursing staff to assist parents and caregivers for changing clothes by:
- Press studs along arms and legs allow buttoning up and down around equipment and lines.
- Plastic press studs to allow Brave Bubs to go in for MRI and other tests without having to remove clothing…staying warm and comfy.
- Cotton/spandex blend allows breath-ability, durability and stretch for comfort and ease.
- Can be opened fully without interrupting any lines, monitor or equipment.
- Pockets on back of arms store lines and tubes comfortably when not in use.
- Wide openings at the arms allow for arm stabilisation boards for IV use, casts, splints etc.
- Pockets on the front chest for storage like nasal gastric tube, cardiac devices.
- Opening at the back of chest pocket for cardiac devices to be stored in pocket with ease.
- Pockets on legs for storage of lines and tubes comfortably when not in use.
- Wide opening at legs to allow for stabilisation boards for IV, casts, splints etc.
Brave Bubs Medical Grow Suit keeping your brave bub comfy at the toughest of times.
Care Instructions: Cool wash, Dry Flat, Cool Iron. Do not dry clean. Designed in Australia. Made in China.
Tested and compliant to ISO 105-A02 for wash and wear
Tested and compliant under AS/NZS ISO 8124.3:2003 for durability of elements
Low Fire Danger category as per AS/NZS ISO 1249:2014