At Hello Yello Clothing we are doing our bit to reduce clothing waste through Hello Yello Second Chance by ensuring that clothes are recycled effectively.
Hello Yello Second Chance – our pre-loved clothing store for people with disabilities, medical needs or different abilities or needs, is now open.
Check out the selection of clothes that we currently have at Hello Yello Second Chance. There will be no cost to you as we have generously been donated some Australian Post express post bags.
We are now actively seeking clothing donations from our generous followers for Hello Yello Second Chance.
We’re looking for any clothes that people with a variety of disabilities, medical conditions, different abilities and needs can wear.
Here is a list of the type of clothes we are looking for…
- Super soft clothing for people with a sensory processing disorder
- Tagless and seamless clothes for people with a sensory processing disorder
- Seamless socks for people with a sensory processing disorder
- Compression clothing for people with a sensory processing disorder
- Compression stockings
- Insulin Pump Clothing, such as tank tops, garters, pump bands and pump cases
- Dresses that have been adapted to incorporate insulin pumps
- Trousers, pants and skirts that fit well when in the seated position for people who use a wheelchair (eg lower pockets for ease of access in a seated position)
- Clothes that are easy to put on and take off for people with dexterity issues
- Trousers or leggings that have been taken up to suit specific body types, such as for people with Down Syndrome
- Patient wear, such as T-Shirts that allow easy access for PICCs and Ports
- PICC covers
- Mastectomy tops
- Head scarfs and wraps
- Fashionable clothes and shoes, such as stilettos, suitable for people of short stature
- Mismatched pairs of shoes
- No-tie laces
If you are a manufacturer or supplier of adaptive or inclusive clothing in Australia or overseas, we would be happy to take any donations of old samples or floor stock that you are no longer using and cannot sell as new.
Wherever you are in Australia, if you have clothes to donate please contact us either through our website or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will arrange to have the items shipped or collected at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support.